The existing structure was corroded and required replacing and there were no existing drawings for this assembly. Gladstone Drafting were engaged to site measure and produce a set of ‘As built’ drawings, for the forward bogie wheel assembly of the Barney Point coal stacker, to enable fabrication and installation of replacement assemblies.
- Site measure existing bogie wheel assembly,
- Produce a 3D model of the existing arrangement,
- Produce a preliminary General Arrangement for client approval,
- Meet with client to discuss minor revisions, and
- After approval produce ‘as built’ drawings.