Our team of steel detailers with more than 20 years practical experience provide quality and accurate details for construction projects and are capable of delivering innovative, customised and comprehensive structural shop drawings as per client requirements using latest CAD and CADCAM technologies. We apply our practical knowledge gained from working “on-site” and apply this to add “smart constructability” to your project.
We use modern three dimensional (3D) computer systems to deliver everything from a small platform to multi-storey buildings and everything in between. Most of our projects are fully modelled in 3D which then undergo automated and manual checks for accuracy and clash prior to the individual fabrication drawings being automatically generated. Automatic drawing generation also eliminates much of the potential for human error which also reduces risk and downtime in construction.
Our shop drawing services include:
- Structural steel shop drawings for industry, mining, commercial and architectural projects
- Precast Concrete shop drawings including Tilt Panels
Benefits of shop drawings:
- Instant resolution of on-site problems well before their occurrence
- Improved coordination of the Architects & structural engineers design intent.
- Exact and concise shop drawings for installation and fabrication processes
- Minimise fabrication and installation costs
- Final check that all design information works and CAN be built
A typical steel detailing package will include:
- General arrangement, marking plans, elevations and 3D isometrics for set out
- Hold down bolt location plan
- Assembly item details
- Individual detail sheets of each item including cutting detail, member type and weight
- Blank shaft details of each item where applicable
- Electronic DSTV data for beam line cutting and / or DXF files
- 3D model client viewing software with measuring and locating abilities
- Individual reports (MTO’s) for hot rolled and cold rolled sections
- Surface treatment and paint reports