Gladstone Drafting’s main point of difference with commercial design is our unique ability to take a project from initial concept, right through to completion with the design, documentation and even final fabrication detailing.
With the latest available software we can provide in-house:
- Building design
- Interior design
- Coordination of engineering through trusted sub-contractors
- Complete fabrication (shop) detailing of steel work and tilt up concrete panels
- Produce material take-offs for budget estimation
Accurately portrayed and detailed plans make it much easier to convey the commercial viability of your project and may assist in discussions with finance or business partners.
We consider five key aspects before beginning the design:
- People friendly – will tenants and customers enjoy working in or patronising the businesses in the building?
- Cost effective construction methods
- Energy efficient – how can we design and build to maximise the latest technology to ensure the building is as energy efficient as possible?
- Tailored to the Queensland climate – will it be cool in summer, light and cheerful and at the same time make the most of aspect and prevailing breezes?
- The future – will the building meet the changing needs of technology in the future?